Monday, November 15, 2010

Did I tell you.....

Did I tell you not to read this? If not so, then right here I'm telling you not to read this and wasting your precious time. This is I'm telling you because it is not going to be fun reading this content and it is not at all useful content to be read and get some information so it is my humble request to you to not read this useless content written by me. Hey, I asked you not to read this but you are reading as if you are reading something interesting and useful. Now I have began to feel that what my intention was is fulfilled because you have read this content of mine, which is not at all informative and will make you realize that you have wasted your time reading this. I'm sorry but I have warned you in the beginning not to read this document. Thanks for reading this content and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment